Saturday, 25 October 2014

Applying For Jobs in Nigeria, Use these 8 Tools!!!!!!

The objective of this post is to help you identify key resources in your job search. Although this is not an exclusive list, I have identified these effective ones so far.
Please suggest additional resources as I hope to develop this list over time
There are currently 3 categories and each resource underneath each is unique

Category A.                       Job list
S/N
Platform
Why I like this platform
1

More job posting than others
2

Very organized platform
3

You don’t find jobs posted here on popular platforms
4

Jobs from big companies

Category B.                       Job Forum
S/N
Platform
Why I like this platform
1
Tips from other applicants
2
Nairaland.com
Tips from other applicants

Category C.                       Others

S/N
Platform
Why I like this platform
1

Know more about prospective employers
2

Interview tips

16 comments:

  1. <a href="https://zahretelmamlakah.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d8%ad%d8%b4%d8%b1%d8%a7%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business Analyst Course Online
    Enhance your analytical and decision-making skills with the Business Analyst course online. Learn key BA concepts such as requirement gathering, process modeling, and stakeholder management from industry experts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This career tips post is very helpful for job seekers! The objective to help readers succeed in their careers is clearly achieved through practical advice and guidance. Understanding the job market and how to position yourself effectively is essential for career growth. For developers looking to expand into AI and machine learning, there's a comprehensive artificial intelligence course in Electronic City Bangalore that builds on foundational programming skills. Thanks for sharing these valuable career insights!

    ReplyDelete